FfPraxis is a praxis management program providing comprehensive administration capabilities for therapists (physio, psycho, music, ergo, etc.) of all kinds. It allows to manage clients, appointments, documentation, and invoices. Through its web-based user interface it may be used throughout a client session for online documentation on a tablet, but may be used on the move on mobile phones as well, e.g. for arranging client appointments. There is no need to install FfPraxis on a device prior to using it. It is hosted on secured servers either on the Internet or on your premises in a dedicated mini-server, and accessed over a secure encrypted connection.
The following modules are provided by FfPraxis:
- Client management — complete recording of all client master data including address data, contact data like phone and emaail, insurance data including co-insurance, invoice recipient, invoicing mode, first and last contact.
- Session management — recording of all sessions of a client including forward planning with session units, session type, rates, date, duration, and session comments.
- Documentation management — Recording of comprehensive documentation about a client, both free text as well as electronicdocuments (Word, PDF, etc.), storage of scanned documents (clinical findings, etc.). One-click compilation of comprehensive client PDF documentation in accordance with the Austrian Psychotherapy law.
- Invoice management — Settlement of all chargeable sessions with a month or selectable time period. Individual invoice templates for e.g. invoices conforming to health insurance standards or accounting with other funding agencies. Statement of anonymised incoming payments for use with fiscal authorities in order to comply to the obligation of secrecy of client data of therapists. Separate invoice number ranges per client and year.
- Offer and tariff management — Management of therapeutical offers with type, duration of a unit, and tariffs.
- Settings and master data management — Management of praxis master data including SEPA-conformant bank account details and settings of the user interface.
A demo version may be provided upon request. If you are interested in FfPraxis please contact info.nosp@m.@firstname.lastname@example.org@email@example.com.